Stent in artery post an heart attack, on Clavix. Missed it for a day. Is it safe?

I have suffered heart attack one year back , and medicated stent was put in one artery . I have been taking clavix As 150, apart from othr regular medicines. My age is 56 years and now lead a normal life. I have forgotten today , whether I took /or not taken my regular Tablet of ClavixAS 150. This should have been taken at 2 hours back. Will it b safe now to avoid taking now( making a miss altogether) or should take ( as it may lead to double doze). Sorry, I skip the query as I can pay but not online, as i do not have internet payment facility.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012