Starts with burning in stomach followed by frequent motions, on Lansoprazole. Is it acid reflux ?

I do have seem to have acid reflux , but it starts with a burning in the stomach and I have to go to the toilet several times, I am aware that bending over is not a happy option , this happens usually only during the day, I think certain foods can make it worst , I take Lansoprazole every day as two years ago was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack , luckily the heart was fine, I was advised it was acid relux (I had an ultra sound whilst in hospital too) .I go for periods in between when I seem to be OK.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013