Starting to take Tri-sus250 and Equipose200 steroids on alternate days. What tablets to take after that?

hi im starting to take take tri-sus 250 and equipose 200 steroids and not sure what to take after that i have heard i will need to take clomid and nolvdex is this right i have 20ml of tri-sus250 and 10ml of equipose 200 and thinking of taking 1ml of tri-sus 250 on monday then 1ml of equipose on wednesday then another 1ml of tri-sus 250 on friday
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
The steroids that you are taking are prescription only medicines and should never be used as a self medication. The dosage schedule depends on the severity and type of your problem.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal