Started taking Nasonex. Had a burning sensation. Why is that side of the face droopy?

Started taking Nasonex a few days ago as prescribed by family Dr. Was to use once per day. On the 3rd day I used this medicine and immediately after squirting it in my nostrils I experienced a burning sensation and after that immediately lost all feeling on the right side of my face. My right eye now waters, blinking is off from the opposite eye and when talking I have lost the ability to move my face properly. That side of the face is now droopy. Please advise or provide any other similar cases on this product.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012