Started severe abdominal pain just after period. What is casing this?

So i had my period on Tuesday and im still a virgin but anyways i ended my period on Sunday and on Monday after i ate dinner which was about 4 hours ago i started haveing a very very sharp pain in my lower abdomen on the left side so i went to the bathroom and tryed to crap but i couldn t so i waited about 20 minutes and went back to the bathroom again and i crapped. But the problem is after i did that i felt sick in my stomach afterwards and the sharp pain is still there what does this mean and im a 15 year old female.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013