Started pain and itching in urinary tract. Prescribed cipro. Urine and blood work normal. What are the complications?

hi dear doctor I m 27 single male without any sexual intercourse, about 4 months ago (the time of starting the symptoms) I had pain like irritation and itch in my urinary tract at the end of my sexual organ , so I referred to doctor and he prescribed Cipro for 7 days after 3days of taking tablets my pain was disappear but I keep going to end of dose. by the way I intractable bought more and more Cipro to yet (and between this interval 2weeks doxycycline ) for decreasing my pain but if just even a day forget the taking pain comes back again, furthermore all time of consuming drugs I had some urine (UA/UC) and blood experiments, the results of all were shown everything normal (no bacterial growth in culture), by my recent refer to doctor his diagnostic was chronic bacterial prostatitis and confirm with backache, sometimes pain in rectum and enlargement of prostate gland up to 28cc, after my doctor prescribes cefixime 400 for 3 weeks but my search in internet indicate it does not work for prostatitis due to lack of confidence of penetration. dear doctor my pain comes back again and again during of a day and with ejaculation be more severe please hints me which drugs can be helpful for me Avelox Bactrim Ds ... for second line of treatment I scare that my body shows antibacterial resistance and my uncomfortably stands whole of life-time and influences in my lifestyle badly. Sincerely yours
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012