Started masturbating early. How can that affect my personality? Or make it better?

Hi, email : YYYY@YYYY Warm greetings. I m 22yr old I started masterbatting in the age of 14. My height and body in not as sees the age . I m really seeking with my height and body i m too much thin and 5.3 is my height . I want more than this mean best personality . Please suggest of something. I ll be really greatfull to you. Whatever you told in your compliment that all things are going with me. Safe me Sir please.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Masturbation is not a sin. Everyone masturbates in their younger age. Even animals masturbate. Moderate Masturbation at young age cannot harm your health. But anxiety and apprehension associated with negative and unnecessary thinking can have negative impact in health. I sincerely advice, your body condition is nothing to do with your masturbation habit.

To gain weight, you need to be happy and eat good food. You are already 22 and increase in height may not be possible, still you can try with some exercises.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.