Started having vertigo, ENT tests show huge difference in pressure between ears. Could this be from allergies?

I started having vertigo over 5 years ago. At first it would last a week only once a year. Last April I started having it every two weeks and it has been this way ever since. I have had blood work done which was normal. I ve seen an ENT who did testing and although he told me I had a huge difference in pressure between my ears, that I do not have Meiners. He suggested a Neurologist who did an MRI and said that he couldn t find anything either. Could this be from allergies? I am lactose intolerant and have tried Singular, Allegra and Claritin all made me very sick. The only thing I ve found that I can take with no problems is Benadryl. What can I do? I am so tried of having vertigo every two weeks. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013