Started HCG drops, on i-lipo,experiencing weight loss, reduced sleep, change in stools, worried about liver risks. Suggestion?

Hi! I started HCG drops about a month ago and i ve noticed some weight loss . In addition I ve also tried the i-lipo fat loss. if you can t tell i need to lose weight and will seemingly try whatever is lazy. I m noticed reduce REM sleep with HCG drops. Also my stool has changed...more sinkers with an almost reddish brown colour to it. My diet has been higher in fiber than fruits and veggies. I notice I don t consume as much alcohol as I would have before. I m really just concerned about the HCG liver risks and what the symptoms might be. Due in part to some constipation, and the i-lipo fat loss I fear an enlarged liver. Any thoughts or advise would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012