Stage 4 liver failure, expected to bleed out anytime. What does that mean and the corrective treatment?

Help please What can be done for my sister, Kim. She was diagnosed with stage 4 liver failure . She is at Mease countryside Hospital in FL and I live in Arkansas. We were told she could bleed out anytime. what is that? I know she s in really bad shape but surely there s something that can be done please! She is a charity case down there b/c she lost her job & insurance, she was serverely depressed b/c of a chain of events in her and our lives. We didn t know how bad till recently. What can be done and can she be moved to Arkansas to live with me and I take care of her? Please help I can t lose my sissy Blessings, Naia from NW Ark PS I don t have any extra money to get my answer. sorry
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012