Stable angina, like seizures mixed with shortness of breath. Prescribed with hydroxyzine pamoate. How to cure?

Hi, my girlfriend went to the hospital yesterday, she has stable angina, she has like seizures mixed with shortness of breath/trouble breathing to where I have to give her mouth to mouth. When this happens she obviously blacks out and sometimes it is hard to get her back with how much her body tenses up. All the hospital did was give her nitroglycerin, and sent her home with a prescription of hydroxyzine pamoate. They didn't tell us anything else, nothing at all. It is the day after and it is happening again, the hydroxyzine isn't helping and she doesn't want to go back to the hospital and get charged a lot of money she doesn't have for them to do nothing but stabilize her and send her home. What should I do? How can I help her at home? During all of this she has extremely low blood pressure, usually she has high blood pressure. She also smokes cigarettes (I know I can't get her to quit) if that helps.
Thanks to anyone that answers
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013