Stabbing pain under right rib, dull ache, have horrid metallic taste in mouth, dizziness. Any ideas ?

HI, I was admitted to A+E two weeks ago with pain under right rib. stabbing and then a dull ache. This started not long after I had finished a viral infection cold, cough, difficulty breathing and was put on steroids for asthma. In hospital despite fainting and rapid heartbeat and mild temperature my bloods were clear, xray fine, had ultra scan no stones etc . The surgeon while initially suspecting pancreas said it was probably acid reflux . I am due to have an endoscopy tomorrow. I now have a horrid metallic taste in my mouth, dizziness/light head, bloated tummy on and off and the pain continues. Have you any idea, I am worried the endoscopy will come back negative and we come to a stop.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013