Stabbing pain near right ovary, abdominal swelling, nausea. Tubal ligation, ablation done. Treatment?

Hello, I have off and on intenense pain in low right ovaray area. It feels like a stabbing intense pain. The pain is so intense that nothing helps. Abdominal swelling and a burning feeling in my upper stomach. I feel nausea and fullness. I had a tubal ligation 11 years ago and a ablation done 4 years ago for horrible periods. I have been to the ER on seperate occaisions with mri withouth contrast and a vagional ultra sound . ruled out appendecitis and showed a few small cysts . What can be causing this ongoing ab swelling and pain and what needs done to stop it?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013