Stabbing pain in temples, itchy left eyelid and eyebrow, headaches. Due to allergies?

HI, I have been get stabbing pains on the left side of my head for the past 4 days... theyre either behind my left eye, left ear, or near my temple. my left eyelid and eye brow have also been itchy, and the left browbone (or right below it) feels like a bruise if touched. Off and on I am getting headaches across forehead , and head feels heavy. What could this be from? I was wondering if allergies or sinuses could cause this, without having congestion.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012