Stabbing pain in abdomen and bleeding in left nostrils, itchy dark patch on left eye lid. LFT bilirubin slightly elevated. Could it be a cancer?

I m 35 and for over 4yrs now, I ve been having frequent nose bleeds in my left nostril which are intense at certain periods especially when lying down. I ve also been having upper right abdominal discomforts which is slightly better now although now i have occasional sharp stabbing pains in those areas.I also have frequent diarrhea and spasms all over my body and sometimes terrible headaches which can just sometimes come like an explosion and for some seconds I will be confused. My injuries also take longer to heal and I ve seen an ENT, done a CT Scan of my head, abdomen and pelvis which all came out fine. The CTScan of my head only revealed concha bullosa which all the doctors dismissed as nothing. I have also done two liver function tests , an ESR and two Complete Blood Counts. The tests are all okay but the LFT showed my direct bilirubin was slightly elevated though my eyes aren t yellow (even two years after). The first CBC showed my RDW was slightly elevated, the MCHC was slightly low and the Monocytes was very high at 16.9% (upper limit of normal range is 10%). In the second CBC test about a month after, all tests were normal but the lymphocytes were slightly low. I have also done bleeding tests as well as a Coagulation Profile which shows my blood doesn t clot easily despite that all clotting ingredients are normal. I also have these painless nodes (about the size of a peanut) under my jaw and they have never increase in size for over 6yrs now. I also once had an itchy dark patch over my left eye lid for close to a year but it disappeared about three years ago. It also seems I can t concentrate too easily and sometimes forget things. I m very worried right now and do not know what to expect. Could it be Cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013