Stabbing chest pain, diagnosed to be anxiety. EKG and thyroid test normal. Could it be something serious?

Having chest pain ... Stabbing sensations I have had anxiety problems on the past year that have progressively gotten worse however I m not convinced this new pain is related. I went to the er a few nights ago because the chest pain had gotten so bad they did an EKG normal and tested me for thyroid and blood clots which came back normal. Ended up giving me adiban and sending me home saying it was anxiety. I just don t want to die scared something more seriious may be wrong
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012