Spotting stopped after taking duphoston tablet and ovunal injection. Is it safe to continue this medicine?

I was having spotting problem in 1st month of pregnancy but now it is fine after taking duphoston tablet and ovunal injection for 10 days but doctor has adviced me to continue ovunal hp injection twice in week for about one month and duphoston tablet for month three times a day. need ur advice that whether it is required to continue the above medicines?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
looking at your history i can make out you are suffering from threatened abortion and the medicines prescribed to you are optimum and will help in sustaining pregnancy.
in th meanwhile take full bed rest, avoid straining at stools and avoid intercourse at all times.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.