Spotting post intercourse, stomach cramps, just after periods ended. Implantation bleeding?

Yes my question is is it possible to conceive the day after your period ? I had intercourse on the 28 of June an from the 28/ July third I m fertile four days after I had intercourse I started spotting then the next morning it got a little heavier then stopped a about an hour or less later does this mean it s implantation bleeding ? An now I m having water mouth an cramping as if I m about to start my period witch is due tomorrow ..
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012