Spotting pink after periods start, sore breasts, fatigue. Pregnancy?

I started my period November 26th. On December 12th I had light pink spotting. A few days later I noticed my breasts were sore and I was feeling lazy/tired all the time. Today, November 19th, I started to lightly spot again, still pink. I m worried that it might be cancer but its not in my family history to have it. It could also be pregnancy, just wondering what other symptoms I would notice with these. I already set up an appointment with my doctor, but what are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012