Spotting in urine during 1 month pregnancy, progesterone capsule 200mg, Lupigest 200, hucog 5000 HP, any impact on foetus?

hi1 my friend is pregnent with one month. she has spoted at the time of urination , getting not proper reply from her doctor, she is taking progesterone soft gelatin capsule 200mg lupigest-200 contains =. progester one b.p. ( micronised) 200 mg & injection = highly purified chorionic gonadotropin injection 5000 i.u. 1 ml ( hucog- 5000 HP) Now after taking madicine from last two day she is feeling ok & no spooting. can u please let me know how much chance is there that baby will be ok. i want to help her,
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012