Spotting during pregnancy. Prescribed sustan 200, cromostat injection. Again spotting. Ultrasound showed fetal with no cardiac activity, cervix normal and closed. Having stomach pain and gastric problem. Suggestions?

after 1 and half month of pregnancy of my wife heart beat of fetal is shows normal in ultrasound but 15 days back bleeding shows in morning time(3 to 4 drop) after consulting of doctor she prescribed sustan 200 and cromostat ingt. for three days. after that everything was normal but again after 7 days 2 to 3 spot shows ... again we are consult to doctor and he said for ultrasound... in ultrasound measure uterus 9.78x5.28. CRL- 16.4mm RO-3.23x2.55 LO- 3.15x3.05 but bad thing is fetal seen No cardiac activity... but cervix is normal and closed... sometimes my wife having stomac pain in lower and now she is suffering for gastric problem... form too much gas in night hour and it s very painful... doctor will suggesting us we are watching 10 to 15 days more for the growth... So please suggest what we will do?????
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012