Spotting during periods due, stabbing abdominal pains. No penetration during sex. Pregnancy chance?

Hi. So, I was having some fun with my boyfriend around 11 days ago. He has Spina Bifida . He wears a pad, daily, due to leakage. He was wearing one that day. We were in the middle of foreplay when I gave him fellatio. He had ejaculated, but it didn t feel as if he did. He wasn t wet and neither was I. I got on top of him, no clothes on; he still had his boxers and his pad on since he put his penis back inside them. I rocked back and forth, but he didn t go inside me. I am to get my period in a few days, but there was some light spotting yesterday. Today, there was a gush here and there of heavy flow for a few hours and then the bleeding stopped. It just started up again as spotting. I have severe stabbing pains in my lower abdominal area. Is there any way that I can be pregnant? Or did my period come early? -Jessica, New Jersey
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer