Spotting during menstrual cycle. Anterior wall intramural fibroid found. Further?

hi doctor i m 36 yrs old mother of two children, few day back i got my ultrasonography of pelvis done as there was some spotting in middle of my two period cycles . in my ultrasonography i found there is a 28 23 mm sized anterior wall intramural fibroid touchingand indenting the endometrium . left overy is not well visualized , the right overy is enlarged with multiple small peripheral follicles and central echogenic stroma. Meanwhile i am dignosed with severe anaemia Hb 6.5 . so i am getting injections for iron deficiency . now again i m having spotting though my periods were over 10 days back. Even my stomach is looking heavy .Why i am facing this problem . Is there anything serious. What should i do now.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012