Spotting brown after normal periods, nausea, headache, back pain, sore nipples. Am I pregnant?

Hi my name is melissa and I am 30 years old. In may I had a normal period from may 1-8. Then on may 22 I started to spot for days but on the fourth day it was brown. Now it is July 3 and i am 11days late. I have been feeling nausa for two weeks. To the point it wakes me up at night. I have been getting head aches and lower back pain . My boobs don t fit my bras anymore. Only my nipples are sore and some times they itch and it wakes me up. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for eight months now. I have taken five pregnancy test and they are negitative. 9 years ago I was pregnant with my son. But didn t find out until I was already 14 weeks. So if could please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012