Spotting, bad odor, ultrasound showed thin uterus lining. History of no periods post embolization. Help?

I am 57 years old, had an embolization 5 years ago, stopped my period for 4 years, and for the past 3 months have some spotting and bad odour. I have gone to my GYN and had a Pelvic ultrasound that was normal.Test for cervical cancer was normal. I have to go for another Ultrasound of the pelvic as the lining of he uterus is thin and the GYN has advised that if the spotting does not stop, maybe estrogen may help. I am embrassed with the odour and continous spotting. I am healthy, weight 123 pounds and am 5.1 . I am in the gym practically 4 imes a week for an hour or so. Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013