Spotting after sex. PAP smear shows cysts on cervix. Normal?

So my husband and I are trying to conceive but some irregularities have occurred. 1) after sex I have been spotting about 3 times this month (not all the time but this was not normal before) 2) my periods last 3 days but last night (2days after my period) I bled after sex and woke up this morning to watery pinkish/brown blood . I had a pap about 3/4 months ago and was told I have tiny cysts on my cervix but nothing to worry this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013