Spotting after passing urine due to a small raise on the vaginal area. Had shaved the area earlier. Could it be a sign of genital herpes?

I noticed after using the restroom a little sting and there was some blood on the tissue after wiping. When I looked in the mirror, I noticed a small raise on the skin, at the lowest part of my vagina . It is not circular, like a pimple or bump. It feels almost as if I had cut it shaving, although it has been a couple days since shaving in that area. I recently read about paper cut symptoms to Genital Herpes , although this doesn t look like a slice/cut. Could this solitary incident be Herpes? I had my friend, who does suffer from Herpes Outbreaks, take a look, and she didn t think it was. Although, I am still concerned after reading that it doesn t always outbreak like the pictures on the web.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012