Spotting after intercourse and alcohol consumption, intermittent pain around cervix post Merina. How can I get over this?

Hi, I am 22, 5 9 and I have trouble with my merina , I spot for a week after intercourse ( which thanks to this fact dosent happen very often anymore) and recently if idrink any alcahol the same thing will happen, I have had my smear and that s clean. I had trouble when it was inserted, I bled heavily for about 3 weeks straight after that. I often get pain around the cervix for no apparent reason at any time of the day doing anything about once every 3-4 days on average. I dont have my periods anymore either (but that s about the only thing I like about merina). What is wrong with me and how can I solve this??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012