Spotted vagina pimple. Operated to open and clean blood and pus. Repeating again. Total cure?

This happened to me once before in the same spot it starts with a small vagina pimple an I say oh it will go away and I don't pay attention to it but then it just gets bigger and bigger, the first time it happens it got so big to the poin it was do painful that I could barley walk without feeling pain I went to the emergency room and they numbed the area an cut it open to get the blood and pus out it hurt really its back a bump thats big on my vagina crease and upper thigh filled with pus and bacteria... I don't know what it's called and I want to know how to get rid of it anything so it wont have to get to the point of going to the emergency room... Give details please thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
May 2013

According to your description that could be bartholin abscess.
As you are getting recurrent abscess:
-Consult gynecologist once
-Get examined, take antibiotics
-Go for marsupalisation
-Check for blood sugar levels once
That can possibly give permanent cure.
For more details you can ask me through: