Spots on neck and ears, not painful, burst with foul smelling pus, no relief with antibacterial wash. Suggestion?

Hi there i have a question about some spot/ lumps on my neck and around my ears. i have had them sometime now probably 6 months plus, they are not painful and sometimes they bust and a very fool smelling puss comes out of them, there is a few in particular that empty and withing a few hours to a day have refiled with the puss. A few spots/lumps have clear foul smelling puss, where another has a white quite thick puss which has no smell at all, i was daily with anti-bacterial wash but they still remain have you any idea what is causing them? thanks for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012