Spots on forehead broke after applying dettol, have dark marks. Applied sudocrem. Any other medication ?

Hi, I had a brake out in spots on my forehead , which i dont normally get so being stupid i put dettol on it thinking it might get rid of them, but then i relised i didnt dilute it. Then my forehead came out with dark marks but it didnt sting me so i hadnt relised that i had given myself a chemical burn until the next day when they had blisted over and then the skin from the blisters started to peel off, so i started to put sudocrem on my forehead which says it treats minor burns and stuff and my forehead seems to be getting better and the dark marks quickly went that day. So I was just wondering if you might know when the skin on my forehead might start to go back to normal and if i should carry on using sudocrem on it or stop. Thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012