Sporadic pain in ovary area, leg numbness post miscarriage. Cause and remedy?

Hi i had a miscarriage 4 year ago & ever since then ive been having pains in my ovary area. Sometimes one side, sometimes the other. I have been to the doctors about it many of times but ive just been told i have kidney infections im constipated, blah blah and the worst thing is, when i get the pains i ll feel asif im going to pass out and it ll leave my leg numb on whichever side its on.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The history of miscarriage is not related to the pain you have.

Well, yes it could be due to urinary tract lesion or due to stones in the urinary tract.

To rule out both above possibilities you may have to get a routine urine microscopy test which can give clue into further management.

Wish you good health.