Spitting blood, been stressed, have sinus and acid reflux. What does it mean?

I have had numerous of test done by doctors and specialist and they cannot figure out why I an spitting up blood I am 15 . it comes and go at any time and just last about five mimutes and then it goes away this has been going on for about a year . could stress cause it I am being bulley a lot I have sinius and acid reflu
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Keeping in view the information that you have provided, stress itself cannot lead to bleeding. It can make you anxious and make you believe that you are spitting blood. We need to look into other things as well as follows:
1. Is the blood coming in the sputum or saliva?
2. Is the blood coming with small vomiting with food particles?
3. What is the color of the blood, bright red? or dark brown? is it in streaks or clots?
4. Is it coming from your gums or teeth?

I will be pleased to answer follow up questions.