Spinning feeling on lying down, changing positions, vomiting sensation, heaviness in head, on synthroid. Cause and remedy?

Hi. Since past 3-4 days when i lie down in bed and change positions or get up, the entire room spins around for like a minute. I feel like throwing up. So far i haven t though. I have thyroid . It was detected a year and a half back when i couldnt reduce and was putting on weight. since then i have been on synthroid 50 mcg. I have a heavy head and I am unsure whether this is related to thyroid or there is something else that is going on. Also the lower portion of my head has been hurting since yesterday. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012