Spine fractured, sacrum broken, numb arms, pain in spine, anxiety, headache

Hello......I am a 43 year old female who fractured her spine and broke her sacrum about 7 years ago. I am an athlete and love to run and lived in SD for many years on the ocean. Over the past 2 years my back, especially the lower has really started to bother me. I also have some numbness in my left arm . My sport massage therapist feels my spine is crooked and where she says it is sticking out it hurts. She feels I may have some fluid build up. My health has kind of gone to pots over the past 7 years yet they can t find anything wrong. I have anxiety , food sensitivities, and head aches. Could these health issues be related to my spine.?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012