Spinal disc protrusion, short term memory loss, sciatic nerve pinched, painful knee. Had an accident. Suggest?

wildtransd3074cident 6years ago. I hit a patch of ice and my car spun around at least 5 times across the expressway. I had no idea I crashed because I drove away having no idea how I got home. I should have gone to the hospital because I had short term memory loss for the next month or two. Then about 3 years later my last spinal disc protruded and I have been in pain since. I tried all the procedures that were suppose to eleviate the pain. None worked. My sciatic nerve going down my right leg is being pinched. I have pain in my tailbone area and down my right leg. Now i notice from my knee down will throb when i lay on my side and bend my knees. And another new symptom started. Now the muscles in my abdomend will tighten off and on for a few seconds at least two times a day. I don t know if this has to do with my pinched nerve or not. Should I be concerned or ignore it. the I h 5 the .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013