Spina bifida, intraspinal dermoid operated, dermoid reoccured, residual weakness, muscle mass reduced. Took lots of physiotherapy. Anything else that needs to be done?

hi,i m a physiotherapist want to discuss about a patient. -my p/t is oct 79 born,having spina bifida with intraspinal dermoid operated in 1981 may,dermoid reoccured again operated in may 2000. -Now he is having residual wkness muscle on right side limb with partial foot drop and muscular semiatrophy-muscle mass reduced. took lots of physiotherapy for about 3-4 yrs after second sugery -Any thing new from ur side
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012