Sperms on clothes. Can this make on pregnant?

Hi.. Yesterday my girlfriend give me a handjob.. And when i ejaculated, the sperm drop to her clothes (the area is not close to the vaginal or pubic area, its on leg part) then i swab the sperm stain using tissue and my gf wash the part of clothes where the stain is on using tap water and fluid handsoap, after she rinse the clothes, she take a shower and cleaned the vaginal part (labias and clitoris) uaing thesame finger for cleaning her clothes part when the sperm stain on it.. Now me and her afraid that this situation can make her pregnant.. When she take a shower., is the sperm already dead?? Thx im so worry
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Thanks for your query. No its highly impossible to become pregnant like this.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif