Sperms coming out early during sex

I married 2years before.i have a problem once we are doing sex my sperm going with in 3 we cannot enjoy well. how can i solve it?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010
It is semen which comes out. Sperms are present in it, but not visible without microscope. Again it is not we but it is she who can not enjoy well due to premature ejaculation. You should try to excite her fully before sex so that she feels orgasm before discharge. You should use small breaks every time you start feeling orgasm(Maja) during intercourse. You can try little xylocaine gel application on penis just before sex & if erection is weak you can try T. Tadalafil one hour before sex only once in 24hrs.

You can try to masturbate or have her give you oral about 10-15 minutes before sex. Your sperm wont have time to rebuild and the sex will last longer.
  Anonymous's Response
dear this is called premature ejaculation so you will start treatment for premature ejaculation with herbal medicine
Sexologist Dr. Vinod Raina's  Response
good evening

you are suffering from an disorder which is related with harmone disbalance and avitaminose

please consult an good sexologist with good knowledge of internal medicine

dr vinod raina