Sperm smells bad. Why is it yellow or black? What to do?

Hello Doctor my name is Sarmin ... i have been suffering a problem like 5 month my sperm coming a bad smell every time ... why i don t no i am Married 2y. and i do not take any medicine... so why it s coming a bad smell like nasty fish and color sometimes yellow or white... Please help me i live in Canada Montreal... but i can not see any doc .. please Help me what i have to do??? Thank you... my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
Semen has a peculiar aromatic smell.It may contaminated with infection excreted pus or blood that we can not seen by necked eye.this may gives bad smell.

You should test it for presence of pus or blood.