Sperm culture analysis, Enterococcus sp, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, contamination of sample ?

Can someone help me? took culture of sperm and the result was: DET. QUANTITY: 5000 CFU / mL (CFU / mL - Colonies Forming Units per mL) Microorganism (s) 1 - 30% Enterococcus sp --------------- 2 - 30% of Klebsiella pneumoniae --------------------- 3 - 40% Pseudomonas aeruginosa ---------------------- I did not have hospitalization and surgical procedures did not go through. I performed the same test 3 months ago and the result was negative. may have been contamination of the sample in the laboratory? thank you
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012