Sperm analysis done. What does the finding indicate? Any solution?

My report details: sperm count 180ml / sperm concent 90 / morphology NIL / Morphology per 100 sperms: head defects - 100%,midpiece defects-40%, tail defects-80% / vitality 15% / motility within 1hour: classses a-NIL and classes a & b - 10%. Pus cells: 8-10/hpf Rbc: 4-6 /hpf Epithelial cells: 1-2 /hpf Comments: Gross teratoasthenozoospermia. Note: Small agglutinates and aggregates(+). Will appreciate if anyone could help me with my above report and solutions to my problem. Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013