Spasticity in lower limbs. Suspected cervical cord, bran stem lesion. Explain

hi i have had problems with spasticity in my lower limbs easpecially from my knees downwards i finally had a consultation with neurologist two days ago and i didnt really understand what he has put me back in for MRI scan of my brain and cevical spine as i have already had CAT scan and MRI thoracumbular that were essentially unremarkable he remarked that there was a severe level of spsticiity in lower limbs he suspect i may have cervical cord lesion and bran stem lesion what this can u explain and what the significance of said lesions if proved accurate
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013