Spastic migraine, stopped betacap, dizziness and positional vertigo, now on vertin and stemtil, any drug interactions ?

I have spastic migrain I am taking betacap 40 mg for the last two years. Due to side effects, my doctor advised to stop the medicine for two weeks . On the fifteenth day in the morning half an hour before i got up, still lying on bed half sleepily , i had spining sensation, while turning from left to right. After some time i got up. Went for a walk in the lawn,did yoga etc. After an hour or so i entered my bed room and had the same feeing, later on diagnosed what they call it as positional vertigo , started vertin and stemtil. My doctor suggested me to consult a heart specialist who did ecg and echo and advised sartel. Next day i went to my doctor who advised me to start betacap again which i hestate because i am taking sartel besodes kepra as i had one seizure 7/8 months back. I am taking atorlip to control tg.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012