Sourness in stomach, cramping, soft and frequent stools resulting in sleeping difficulty, loss of appetite, lightheadedness. Reason?

What would cause someone to have a sour stomach (cramping, soft stools , frequent bowels) for over a week? It happens about every other week. I have difficulty sleeping and loss of appetite b/c of it. One result is weight loss . During this time, I can only eat foods like club crackers, baked potatoes, yellow gatorade, & sprite. I also get a little light headed. It is for a 33 year old female (not pregnant).
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  73 Awaiting Answer