Sores on legs and arms, itchy. Taking kemotherapy, was on tomoxifin. Side effects of tomoxifin?

I had kemo and after that was on tomoxifin for about a month ..when I became itchy and full of sores on my legs and arms that left me with scars particulary on my legs ..I have sinced stoped them.. I have a freind whome has cancer and she has a tumor in her head and seems to have a lot of disturbances of effects...could this be also from the tomoxifin... She stated she has never been bothered by the kemo..and wondering if tomoxifin could be the cause of her present state of side effects?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013