Sores inside vagina, suffered with sore throat and fever. On birth control. Herpes?

Today, I noticed some canker like sores inside of my vagina. I was sick last week and have recently started birth control. Yesterday I developed a sore throat and fever which had progressed this morning when I woke up, but now I feel 100% better, but I have noticed the sores. I am sexually active with my bf, but he got tested about a month ago and was fine. I'm worried it could be herpes from what I've read on the Internet, but I don't know how I would have it an my bf wouldn't. They don't burn or hurt really. It's just uncomfortable and tender when I wipe.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013