Soreness when urinating, burning, painful

hi there on weds morning i started my period i think by weds evening i felt sore especially when i peed when i showered it burned alot so when i looked in the mirror i could see a small cut i assumed i cut myself with the rasor but by thursday midday i noticed more was coming up and i am feeling the pain alot more it becoming unbearable and leaves me in tears i dont know what to do ive never had any std only bacterial vagniosis and thrush nothing else i get tested every 3 months and im terrified i cant even think of having sex with my partner because i dread the pain
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

You can apply antibiotic cream like neomycin locally on the cut surface

Xylocaine ointmet can also be applied

Take rest

It is better to show it to your gynaecologist