Soreness on vaginal opening during sex. Test results negative. Any help?

hello for the past few months during sexual intercourse the entrance of my vagina gets really sore, making sex really uncomfortable and mostly impossible without few days break...i saw my gp and she run some tests but they were all negative for infection,i even had my smear done... i asked to be forwarded to a Gynecologist and he examined me and said he cant find anything wrong...that i should maybe moisturise more as my skin maybe 27 years and i have dried to do that but my problem persists...GN did not prescribe any creams i was wondering if there are any creams you could recommend that could help me.... Thanks susie
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
wecome to HCM
thanks for the query..
as there is no infection or any other could be a problem of lubrication..if the pain is initially and eases after getting wet..
proceed slowly to main act of intercourse
do a lot of foreplay till the genitals are well moist and lubricated
discuss eith your partner about it to cooperate and proceed
you can try lubricants like lubic gel,ky jelly,or any other non anaesthedia containing gels in pharmacy..
consult a gynaecologist to get more help..
bye take care