Soreness on vaginal area with bumps, have whitish center, internal part of vagina swollen and sore, negative STD test. Had shaved the area with semi-rusty blade. How can I get rid of it?

Hello, I shaved my vaginal area with a semi rusty blade about 4 or 5 days ago and now, I have noticed it has become very sore around the area. Also noticed bumps. Some smaller than others. I can not tell if they are pus filled but they do have somewhat of a whitish center and are red around the puffy areas. Almost like pimples or blisters. Inside my vagina is also very swollen and sore. I have been checked for STDs every 6 mos for about 3 years and have come up negative. Please help me. I don t want it to get worse!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012